- Inventory rebind: by selecting a hotkey from the "Hotkey" dropdownlist and a modifier key from the "Modifier" dropdownlist for the respective inventory slots
- Autocast: select a modifier key and then select the hotkeys you want to toggle autocast for the respectve skills
- Selfcast: for skills like Rooftrellen's heal and Invoker's Alacrity. Press the hotkey for the skill and then the hotkey for selfcast. Also works for consumables, although double-pressing the respective inventory hotkey is probably faster in those cases. Can also be used to center the hero (or other unit/building selected).
-Push to talk: the program includes a push to talk script (select its hotkey from the respective dropdownlist)
-Mute/unmute mic: mainly used with the pust to talk script
-Toggle scoreboard script: opens the scoreboard (that thing in the upper right corner where you can see heroes and their levels) on the first press, closes it on the second press. The default hotkey, SC029, stands for the tilde ~ or accent key under Escape.
-Share units script
-Pause game script
-Hotkey to select hero
-Force close Warcraft III
-Toggle suspend keys: suspend the script by pressing the respective hotkeys (you can edit them) and resume it by pressing the hotkeys again
-Registry: always show healthbars, automatically save replays, use custom keyboard shortcuts (if you do not have a CustomKeys.txt use Dr. Jones' generator: DOTA Customkey Generator)
-Run on startup
-Run Warcraft in windowed mode. If selected and settings have been saved, pressing Run Warcraft III will open the program windowed (maximized).
-Fix Warcraft III resolution: this is mainly for widescreen monitors, it sets the resolution to the same as the screen's default resolution
-Use Tab+[Number] to create control groups (instead of Ctrl+[Number])
1. Download the program (attached below).
2. Save the contents of the .rar file somewhere permanent (not where you might accidentally delete them)
3. Open the folder and run OmniScript.exe
4. Modify hotkeys as you wish
5. When you're done press the Run DotA Script button. You never need to run OmniScript again unless you want to change some of the hotkeys. Just run DotA Script.exe before starting a game.
- fixed some typos
- fixed the "Run DotA Script" button
- fixed a bug with autocast (autocasting skill 6 toggled scoreboard)
- default force close warcraft hotkey changed
- added windowed mode (if selected and settings saved, run warcraft opens in windowed mode and is maximized)
- added selfcast (press the normal hotkey for the skill, then the hotkey for selfcast and the skill will be cast on your hero (for skills like roof's bonus armor).
- improved loading time
- Fixed some bugs
- Tweaked PushToTalk and WinEdge
- "Run Warcraft III" no longer reads from registry so it will work for all users
- Now the "Run Warcraft" button prompts the user to select his Warcraft III folder and then runs the game (if windowed mode was selected and settings were saved, then it will be run in windowed mode). The program will ask for Warcraft III's folder only once (unless you didn't select a folder)
- Fixed Ctrl+Alt+U (now working)
- Note: as the new patch from blizzard (1.25.1) has come out the button to fix the resolution seems to be useless. I will remove it or do something else with it in future versions.
- Added the tilde (~ or any other key below Escape) to the inventory hotkey list
- Fixed the Run Warcraft III button
- Removed the save settings button and the "Save settings?" on exit: now settings are saved automatically when "Run DotA Script" is pressed or OmniScript is closed.
- Shift-queuing with the inventory works: press the inventory hotkey, press and hold shift, click, release shift.
- Fixed some minor stuff and changed the look of the GUI.
do not delete, move or change any files in any way, the program will not work as intended.
Thank you for reading and please let me know how you like the program!
If something doesn't seem to work just let me know and I'll try to fix it or help you understand how it works.
If you have any ideas, suggestions or requests just let me know.
DotA OmniScript v1.3